Sunday, March 3, 2019

Weekly Email - 18 February 2019

Hey everyone.
I hope your week has been great mine has been amazing! On Friday we received a notification that we would now be allowed to call, text, and video chat our immediate family every Monday! And it was the most surprising announcement ever. I have had a great week we have talked to so many great people (who were mostly visiting from Mexico) but there were so many people that we talked to got to know and even bonded with over just talking about Christ. This work is amazing and has brought so much happiness and blessings. But those blessings aren't just for full-time missionaries. Neither is Preach My Gospel. It's for everyone and if you just simply talk about the gospel and how it has made you happy and will make them happy. Or just Invite them that's all you have to do. If you want to know more about how important it is that we do this read Doctrine and Covenants section 123 I read it and found a new drive I didn't know I needed. Thanks for all you do and have a great week!
Love Elder West

No comments:

Post a Comment