Sunday, April 14, 2019

Weekly Email - 25 March 2019

Hello everyone,

This week went well over all I dont exactly remember what happened but it was good. We were able to teach a lot of people and change a lot of lives too. We played quidditch today (the game from Harry Potter) that was fun. 
I found a verse that I really like and it's not really what it is supposed to mean but this is what it means to me. The verse is Alma 11:29 "and he answered, No." Its simple but what it means to me is that all we really need to do is TRULY say and mean no when we are tempted, or someone is trying to tear us down, or we feel we are going through a hard time, anything that is negative all you need say is NO. It is such a powerful word and when used correctly and righteously it is powerful and will be a tool to crush Satan's head. I testify of this in the name of Jesus Christ amen. 
I have  enjoyed being out in the field I have grown a lot and have a lot of good new perspectives that have helped me grow stronger and stronger daily. Thanks for all that you all do!
Love Elder West

This is quidditch from the Harry Potter book/movie series. Players use flying brooms.

This is quidditch for muggles (non-magic folk). Players use brooms but just run around on the ground with them between their legs. Hilarious to watch!


No comments:

Post a Comment