Friday, May 24, 2019

Weekly Email - 20 May 2019

Hey Everyone!

This week was incredible. We were able to find about 11 people or around 5 in each ward which has been super cool and gave away a ton of Book of Mormons. One cool moment was when we were tracting and I wasn't really feeling it and not really having a good time. And then we took a break and went to the bathroom and I opened the scriptures to Luke 22:68-69

 "68 And if I also ask you, ye will not answer me, nor let me go.
69 Hereafter shall the Son of man sit on the right hand of the power of God"

And obviously this is about Christ but to me it told me to work and you will receive your payment or blessings for working and trying. Reading this really boosted my faith and moral. And after that we found a ton of people! It was cool to see the drastic change in my attitude and the miracles after my attitude changed. It was sweet! That's my little tidbit for this week. Have a great week. Love you all!
 
Love Elder West

No comments:

Post a Comment