Friday, May 24, 2019

Weekly Email - 29 April 2019

Hi everyone,

My week was good we did a lot of finding which was fun even though no one ever seems to be home. One really great thing that we did was we went on a walk with this woman we are working with and were able to talk to her about all her concerns and questions and things she is kinda scared of it was a really cool miracle to be able to do that. Well transfers are today and great news I'm not leaving and neither is my companion, again. We are district leaders and getting a 3rd elder into our companionship. It is going to be a lot of fun and we are going to do a lot more good this transfer. Thanks for all your support and prayers I can feel it daily! "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you, not as the world giveth, give I unto you, let not your heart be troubled neither let it be afraid" John 14:27.
 
Love Elder West

No comments:

Post a Comment