Sunday, August 4, 2019

Weekly Email and Hydration - 22 July 2019

Hi

Sorry that my subject titles are never interesting. Its just what I put :). I hope you all had a good week. This week was good for me too. We were busy everyday with little to no time to go finding this week and we found 3 people! Whats cool about this number is that 3 was our goal and we were able to achieve it! We were able to teach some really cool people too. This week my study and thought and everything theme was relying on the Lord. When we put our whole trust in Him then we have no reason to fear, When we put our trust in Him we have no reason to doubt, When we put our whole trust in Him we can feel and understand our true potential. If Christ had to He would have walked up the hill to His death over and over and over again if that was the way. But in a way He did. As He was walking up He was thinking about what we each are going through. He knows what your trials are, when you are sad, when you are ready to give up He knows. I love the Atonement of Jesus Christ. I hope you don't think that I am struggling I was just inspired to share my thoughts. Thanks for your prayers and all that you do for me and my family and you will be in my prayers as well!
 

Love Elder West



It is good to see that he is staying hydrated. It has been in the 90s there. Here Michael is with his Persian speaking companions.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment