Sunday, August 4, 2019

Weekly Email - 8 July 2019

Michael was busy and forgot to send out a weekly email last week so here is his group email.

Hello hello hello,

Just another day here in paradise. Sorry that I didn't email last week we had a lot of things we had to get done (and I forgot) but 2 weeks ago we had the 1st baptism in the Persian Branch. And that baptism was really cool and the spirit was so strong and the words that were spoken were so powerful and strong. I was conducting so I had the privilege to listen really well to everything and was able to sit next to President Clark his last night which was really cool to sit next to him and talk to him. The rest of the week we were running around busy like crazy which was fun and really really tiring. Then this week was really exciting 
on the 4th of July we had an earthquake! Not strong enough to hurt anything but not week enough to not be noticed. It was definitely noticed. Then we had a zone activity for the 4th and that was really fun. I really appreciated our freedom of religion that we have in this blessed country. And just how blessed we are to live here. We all take it for granted just how good we really do have it. Then on Thursday we were at the Persian branch president's house and there was another earthquake that was stronger than the last one! I had never felt an earthquake before this week and now I think I'm good. I don't need to feel one ever again. It's a weird experience. Well I love you all and hope you have a great week because I'm going to have a great week!


Elder West

No comments:

Post a Comment