Sunday, October 6, 2019

Weekly Email - 23 September 2019

Hello Everyone!

This week was a fun one for sure! We were able to do a lot of fun and missionary like jobs. The 1st thing that I can remember that was really cool was we were walking down a street and an old Hispanic man was trying to load his truck with tons and tons of palm fronds so we went over and helped him load it all into his truck and I got to use all my very broken Spanish but it was really cool to be able to help out. 
 
Then we were able to teach and testify in fun new ways one was when a guy invited us to his BBQ and we went and it was him and his girlfriend and we told them about the Book of Mormon and our favorite parts! It has just been really cool to be able to do things in a very new and different way that I have.

And I have a testimony that the Book of Mormon is the word of God and that it will bring everyone who reads it so much closer to Christ, I know God loves all His children and will help and support all who seek after Him.I love you all and appreciate your support! 
 
Love Elder West

No comments:

Post a Comment