Sunday, December 15, 2019

Weekly Email and New Area - 25 November 2019

Hope you all had a good week. Mine was a weird and very good week. One of my comps just had surgery so we were going out with other missionaries a lot and then we did mostly if not only teaching and service this week which was pretty nice honestly. It was a fun week and I personally had a great week and learned a lot and it was just very positive for me. Last night I got a call that I was transferring that night so now I am in mission Viejo and I am having a wonderful time here and I have a super great new companion Elder Joos. I'm gonna miss my birth place of San Clemente but I've never been in Mission Viejo so I'm super pumped. Thanks everyone for your love and support. Please feel free to email me any questions or comments you have it really makes my day to hear from you guys!
 
Love Elder West


No comments:

Post a Comment