Sunday, January 12, 2020

Weekly Email - 16 December 2019

Hey hey hey!

What's up everyone! I have had a really good week! So I am still in the same area and I have a new companion Elder Robert's this is his 2nd transfer and he has been out 2 months and it is my 13th transfer and I have been out 17 months! And it has been good to get the greeny fire roaring even more again. He has so much energy and enthusiasm and it's really starting to wear off on me! We found 14 people this week (hence the subject) and it was an absolutely amazing time and it was cool to see how simple it is to teach someone about the gospel and bear your testimony and how that alone brings the spirit into any situation we taught the restoration 2 or 3 times at the door step this week. It was honestly good, I made a joke earlier this week that Elder Robert's made me throw away my walker and thank goodness he did! He is a really nice guy and we get a long really well he is from Farmington, Utah (don't ask me where that is cuz I dont know) and he has 2 younger brother and 1 younger sister just like me so that's kinda neat. But I just want to bear my testimony that I know that by small and simple things great things WILL come to pass. And that applies to everything. But I know and can promise you that as you share your testimony even or ESPECIALLY if it is SMALL AND SIMPLE that that will bring the spirit to wherever you are. And if you dont think you know enough or your testimony isnt big enough or you dont have good enough words to share it I would encourage you to just try and then stand back and you will see miracles because God has given you your own witness and testimony of the truth and of Him it is unique to you. There are people who believe the same things but no one else has your testimony. And your testimony could and will, if you share it, be EXACTLY what someone else needs to hear. And you know if right now your not ready for using words the Lord lives it when we share it through our deeds. I know this. This is my testimony that has been given to me by God through His spirit. I am grateful for the wonderful opportunity and privilege I have to share this message with the world and though there is rejection and sorrow sometimes I remember I'm not the first to feel that. I love you all and always love questions comments and emails just hearing from you. Thanks!
 
Love Elder West

Elder Roberts and Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment