Sunday, January 12, 2020

Weekly Email - 6 January 2020

Tomorrow is the Worst Day Ever
 
Hi everyone I hope you all had a good week I had a really great week. We saw a lot of cool miracles and saw the Lords hand in our days for sure. I just wanted to share the main really cool experience that we had. Elder Roberts and I were finding in this housing complex and we were about to leave to go to a lesson but we decide to knock 1 more door. We knock, no answer. So we ring their Ring doorbell and a woman answers through it and says that she is good and that she's catholic. So we tell her that's great and that we are here to strengthen her faith in Jesus Christ. And then I kid you not she says "well I'm having a pretty bad day, do you guys wanna come in?" And we said sure! So we went in and she was crying on the floor and we talked to her and her boyfriend about trials and faith in Jesus Christ! Then we met with them again the next day and she had read the intro, testimonies, and part of the start of the Book of Mormon! And she and her boyfriend asked us a lot of good questions and they want to here more about the Restoration and Plan of Salvation which we responded "I think we can do that!" It was an awesome miracle and such a blessing from the Lord to have this privilege to share what is in our hearts with these people. Then Sunday was probably the best Sunday I've had on my mission. The members were all super excited and we have a great relationship with them so it's really starting to catch missionary work excitement here! 
 
As for the subject of my email tomorrow is the worst day ever because that will officially be my 18 month mark and though I do still have a ways to go I really wish I had more time because I love love love my mission! And I love you all too!
 
Love Elder West 

No comments:

Post a Comment