Monday, February 4, 2019

Weekly Email - 21 January 2019

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all having a wonderful time wherever you are. This was one of those weeks where you worked hard and all you got was the satisfaction of it. but that's ok because we aren't planning on stopping any time soon! And since not much happened I would just like to bear my testimony of the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ. I know it's real. I know it's true. I know that it brings you closer to Jesus Christ than anything ever. Especially through the Book of Mormon. It's truly Another Testament of Jesus Christ. If you read it and pray you will receive confirmation that it's true and that Joseph Smith restored the Church and Gospel to the earth in preparation for the second coming of our Savior. I hope you have a great week!
Love Elder West

No comments:

Post a Comment